Customer Experience Sweepstakes - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Park ‘N Fly 2014 Customer Experience Quarterly Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Park ‘N Fly Service Corporation (“Sponsor”), Site Systems (“Judging Agency”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2014 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
a. Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to www.pnfcares.com (“Website”). Follow the on-screen directions to enter (“Online Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information.
b. Mail-in Entry: To enter the Quarterly Sweepstakes, send a postcard and clearly and legibly hand print your name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in a hand-addressed #10 envelope to: Park ‘N Fly Customer Experience 2014 Quarterly Sweepstakes, PO Box 18893, San Jose, CA 95158. Requests must be postmarked by the last day of each quarter and received by one week after to be eligible for the prior quarter’s drawing.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD, PER MONTH, REGARDLESS OF MEANS OF ENTRY.
4. Quarterly Drawing: On or about a week after the end of each quarter of the promotion period, the Judging Agency will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible online and mail-in entries received during the entire Promotion Period. Entries received for previous Quarterly Prize drawings will not roll-over into subsequent Quarterly Prize drawings
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: Four (4) Quarterly Prizes (one per quarter): $ 1,000 to be awarded in the form of a Visa Gift Card. Total ARV of Grand Prize is $4,000. Gift Cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Judging Agency's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judging Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person completing a survey, entry will be deemed made by the person's name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia located in the county of Fulton for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Quarterly Winners’ List for this Promotion (identify the specific Quarterly Entry Period) , available after each quarter ends, send an email to WinnersLists@sitesystems.com with the subject line: "Winners’ List, Park ‘N Fly 2014 Customer Experience Quarterly Sweepstakes.” All requests must be received within one (1) month of the end of the Quarterly Entry Period for which the information is sought.
9. Sponsor: Park ‘N Fly Service Corporation, Atlanta, GA 30327.
10. Judging Agency: The Promotion is administered and judged by Site Systems, 560 South Winchester Blvd., Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95128.