You can find Diamond Airport Parking at 5401 Northwood Drive, Anchorage, AK, 99502 – Directions
Diamond Parking is the oldest airport parking company in Anchorage, serving for over 80 years. Park ‘N Fly is is proud to partner with Diamond Parking near Anchorage Airport to provide top notch customer service at an affordable price. More than 135 years in business between the 2 companies!
At Park ‘N Fly, we are committed to making parking near Ted Stevens Airport both affordable and efficient. We take pride in making Anchorage Airport Parking, easier on our customers and their travel schedules.
Though travelers have multiple off-site parking locations to choose from and the on-airport parking lots as well, we believe Diamond should be your first choice every time. Park ‘N Fly prides itself on offering a first class experience for our own parking customers at the many Park ‘N Fly locations across the country, and we believe Diamond Airport Parking at Anchorage offers a similar experience to our own locations.
Here on pnf.com you can find very competitive ANC parking rates, which can offer real savings, especially when long term parking at Anchorage airport is required.
It’s easy to make a parking reservation in advance. Perform a search above to find the some of cheapest rates for Anchorage Airport park and ride.
- Online Reservation: When reserving your Anchorage Airport park and ride space, it can be done completely online here at pnf.com. Pre-pay in advance for the cheapest rate.
- Luggage Assistance: friendly shuttle drivers are on hand to help you lift and carry your luggage on and off the shuttles.
- 24/7 Access: No matter when you need us, you can access the lot.
- Dead battery? Flat tire? Not a problem, we’ll get you on your way, free of charge.
- Covered and uncovered parking options.