Park ‘N Fly U.S. Privacy Statement
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Park ‘N Fly, Inc. and Park ‘N Fly Network (hereinafter, PNF, “we”, “our” or “us” including Executive Valet (www.executivevalet.com) and Bradley Airport Parking (www.bradleyairportparking.com) and Park Ride Fly (www.parkrideflyusa.com) respect your privacy and we strive to continually provide the highest level of privacy protection possible. This statement explains how we collect, use, share and process your personal information when you use our parking facilities; use the websites www.pnf.com, www.beta.pnf.com, www.parkandfly.com, and www.parknfly.com (the “Websites“);as well as our mobile app (“the App”),hereinafter together referred to as “the Services”).
By using any of the Services you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and, if you provide us your personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement please do not provide us any information and do not use the Services.
Please note that our websites may contain links to third-party websites, such as delivery services and social media pages. These links are intended for your convenience only. These third-party websites and services are not related to us and may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. We have no responsibility for these websites or their privacy practices and encourage users to read the privacy policies of all websites they visit.
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect personal information when you interact with our Site, mobile applications and physical locations. Personal information is any information that relates to you, identifies you personally, or could be used to identify you including, but not limited to: your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, or any other information.
Information you provide to us. In connection with the Services, we may ask you to provide these categories of Personal Information:
- Account Information: Information you provide about yourself to access our Services, including name, email address, date of birth, phone number, mailing address, and password, so that we may communicate with you and provide you with the Services.
- Frequent Parker Program: When you join our Frequent Parker Program you provide the following Personal Information: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other business and/or residential contact information, and as an option, credit card number and other financial information required to complete a transaction using your Frequent Parker Card
- App Registration: When you first register for the App, we collect some Personal Information so that you can use the app. We require your name, email address, birthdate and a mobile phone number to operate the program. This information will be used to establish an account for you.When you use the App we will collect information relating to your reservations and purchases and transactions you undertake.
- Scheduling Information: In order to reserve a parking space using the Park ‘N Fly Network, you must provide us with your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other business and/or residential contact information, reservation and travel information, IATA number and additional information or comments provided to us on our Websites.
- Payment Information: If and when you make a reservation for a parking space through our Websites or the App you will need to provide us with a payment card, including billing information such as your billing address, phone number, and name on the payment card.
- Voluntary Information: Information you provide to us voluntarily by completing web forms, participating in polls, or contributing to blogs, postings, contacting customer service, and other mediums constitutes Voluntary Information.
Information automatically collected. When you use the Services online or through our mobile app, we automatically collect information about the Services you use and how you use them by using cookies, tags, and similar technologies to automatically collect information in connection with our Services. Such collected personal information includes your IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer when you visit the Websites, and which is logged by our servers), your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), your web browser, the type of operating system, the domain name of the website which links you to our Websites and the pages you visited while you were using the Websites. To learn more about our usage of the cookies and other tracking technologies, please see section 2 below.
2. TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information.We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly, to improve our Site or services, to make login to our Site or services easier (such as by remembering your User ID), to recognize you when you return to our Site, to track your interaction with the Site or services, to enhance your experience with the Site or services, to remember information you have already provided, to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests; and to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Site or services. The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted (i.e. after you have finished browsing).
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Site. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Site. Without these cookies, some Site cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Site to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional or Preference Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Site to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Site. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Site.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Site, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Site. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use Tracking Technologies to collect “clickstream” data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your device type, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Site, webpages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and assign unique identifiers to the device or other credentials you use to access the Site for the same purposes.
Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Pages of our Site may also use Java scripts, which are code snippets embedded in various parts of websites and applications that facilitate a variety of operations including accelerating the refresh speed of certain functionality or monitoring usage of various online components; entity tags, which are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to accelerate website performance; and HTML5 local storage, which allows data from websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Site by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies. To opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies go to https://www.aboutads.info/choices. Once you click the link you may choose to opt-out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising entities. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see https://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies, but may be managed here: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Site does not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third-parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. See your device settings for more information.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement or as disclosed to you prior to such processing taking place.We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To Provide You Our Services. We share Personal Information with third parties as necessary to complete a transaction, perform a Service on our behalf (for example, credit card processing, marketing and database management), or perform a Service that you have requested (for example, reserving a parking space with a third-party facility).
- For Internal Use. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to our affiliated companies for internal audit, management, business, marketing, billing and/or administrative purposes.
- To Provide You with Service-Related Communications. We may also use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You.We may use your Personal Information to respond to your requests and inquiries. Without such information we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
- To Ensure the Security of the Services.We may process your Personal Information, such as your device information, activity information and other relevant information. We use such information to combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not gain access to your information.
- To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies.When you access or use our Services, you are bound to our Terms and Conditions and this Privacy Statement. To ensure you comply with them, we may process your Personal Information by actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services. We also process your Personal Information to investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies and enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws and specific transport and environmental laws. Without processing your Personal Information for such purposes, we cannot perform the Services in accordance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
Other than sharing your Personal Information so that you can use our Services, or as required or permitted by law, we do not share Personal Information with non-affiliated third parties. We may disclose your Personal Information as described below.
- Within Our Corporate Organization. We form a corporate organization that has many legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems. Your Personal Information may be shared within this organization to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request.
- Third Parties.We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers acting on our behalf to help us operate our Services. These third parties can only use your data in accordance with our written instructions and must comply with the information security protections we have put in place.
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. We must disclose your Personal Information as required by law. In this respect we share your Personal Information with (amongst others) the Californian Public Utilities Commissions and the Department of Motor Vehicles. We may also share your Personal Information when we believe sharing is necessary to protect our and our employees’ rights and/or safety and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us. If there is a takeover, sale or purchase of our business, we may disclose your Personal Information to the new (or prospective) owner of the business.
- With Your Consent. We may share your Personal Information on your behalf or at your request. We will only do so with your specific consent. If you provide your consent to share your information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not undo or reverse the lawfulness of any previous processing, and in some cases Personal Information may not be retrieved once shared. Contact us at [email protected]. if you would like to withdraw your consent.
4. Security Measures
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We ask you to be responsible for safeguarding your password, secret questions and answers and other authentication information you use to access our Services.
5. Retention of Personal Information
6. Your Privacy Rights
You may contact us at [email protected] if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, if you want to change the information about you that we may have collected or if you wish to opt out of receiving future marketing offers or information from us (however, you will still receive administrative, billing and other customer related e-mails and other communications from us).
Collection of Personal Information from or about children Our Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
8. Notice for California Residents
This section applies only to California residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary for the last twelve (12) months of the Personal Information categories, as identified and defined by the CCPA (see California Civil Code section 1798.140 (o)), that we collect, the reason we collect the Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information, and the third parties that we may share the Personal Information.
We generally collect the following categories of Personal Information when you use our Services:
- identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices;
- commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
- Internet or other electronic information regarding you browsing history, search history, the webpage visited before you came to our Site, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
- your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information;
- audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law; and
- inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
We generally do not collect protected classifications about our users, biometric information, professional or employment-related information, or education-related information. For more information about the Personal Information we collect and how we use it, please refer to sections 1 and 2 above.
We collect your Personal Information for the business purposes described in section 3. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of Personal Information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
The following activities are considered “business purposes” under the CCPA: auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, verifying customer information; repairing errors that impair existing intended functionality; Internal research for technological development; verifying or maintaining the quality or safety of, and improving, upgrading, or enhancing, a service or device that is owned, manufactured by, manufactured for, or controlled by the company.
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information are listed above in section 4, above.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, PF cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
- Right Against Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Know.You have the right to request in writing: (i) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. In addition, you have the right to request: (i) the categories of personal information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information, and (v) the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual.You have the right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Delete.You have the right to request us delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.To assert your right to know or your right to delete your Personal Information, please contact us by phone at (800) 404-7275 or by email at [email protected] To confirm your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity based on the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
- Right to Opt-Out of Selling.You have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information sold. The CCPA broadly defines “Personal Information” and “selling” such that sharing identifiers linked to you for a benefit may be considered a sale. We do not sell your Personal Information.
8. Notice to Individuals in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland
This section only applies to individuals using or accessing our Services while located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland (collectively, the “European Countries”) at the time of data collection.
We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use or access some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in. When we rely on your IP address, we cannot apply the terms of this section to any individual that masks or otherwise hides their location information from us so as not to appear located in European Countries. If any terms in this section conflict with other terms contained in this Policy, the terms in this section shall apply to individuals in a European Country.
Our Relationship to You. PNF is a data controller with regard to any Personal Information collected from individuals accessing or using its Services. A “data controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any Personal Information is processed.
Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We rely on the following Legal Bases under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) in processing your Personal Information, and our processing your Personal Information based on our contract obligations or to take steps at the request of the individual prior to entering into a contract, to comply with our legal obligations, or in the public interest or your vital interest, or for the legitimate interest of PNF or a third party.
Marketing. We will only contact you if you are located in a European Country by electronic means (including email or SMS) based on our legitimate interests, as permitted by applicable law or your consent. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email messages to you or contact us at [email protected]. You can object to direct marketing at any time and free of charge.
Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Services. We may limit your individual rights requests: (a) where denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; or (d) where the request is frivolous or unrealistic. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at [email protected].
- You can request access or deletion of your Personal Information.
- You can correct or update your Personal Information, object to processing or your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we collected and processed your Personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to your local data protection authority about our collection ad use of your Personal Information.
If you believe we have infringed or violated your privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected] so that we may resolve your dispute directly.
Transfer of Your Personal Information. When you access or use our Services, your Personal Information may be processed in the United States or any other country in which PNF, our affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities. Such countries or jurisdictions may have data protection laws that are less protective than the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to, processed, or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should immediately stop accessing or using the Services.
We transfer your Personal Information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the GDPR such as Standard Contractual Clauses and/or the derogation pursuant to Article 49 (1) subparagraph (b).
9. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding any information in this Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected].