Parking at Bradley Airport by Park ‘N Fly (formerly Executive Valet).
Park ‘N Fly acquired the BDL parking operation, Executive Valet, to create the ideal parking facility servicing Hartford’s Bradley International Airport. Executive Valet parking started in 1986, then rebuilt its operations and opened a brand-new, state-of-the-art offsite parking facility near the airport. Always striving to provide customers with great service and a fair price, former Executive Valet owner Guy Piccolo’s hands-on approach has kept customers coming back by exceeding their expectations for over 20 years. Guy adds, “I chose Park ‘N Fly because they appreciate my business philosophy and plan to continue running it in the same fashion.”
The Executive Valet story closely parallels Park ‘N Fly’s history. Both companies began similar-style park and ride operations in the late 1960’s and have always shared the same mission of providing ease, value and top-notch customer service. Over the past decades, Executive Valet and Park ‘N Fly have become airport-parking industry leaders, so you can be sure that whenever you require BDL Airport Parking the number 1 choice is clear.
Our Hartford customers appreciate the reliable shuttle service to and from the airport as well as discounted online rates, which decrease the longer you stay. 7 or more days of parking are available at just $4.50 per day, which we believe is incredible value for a valet parking service.
Find us at 1186 South Street, Suffield, CT. Get directions.
- Car Wash & Detailing: Ask at the lot about our popular car wash and detailing services.
- Online Reservation: Pre-pay in advance to guarantee your space and a low online rate. Search our site for the best daily rates and discounts. We offer great deals for long term parking at BDL Airport.
- Luggage Assistance: drivers are available to help you lift and carry your luggage on and off our shuttles.
- 24/7 Access: Whenever your flight lands or leaves, our lot will be open.
Directions from North:
- Off I-91, Take exit 47W (Suffield).
- Follow 190 and go over the bridge.
- At light, turn left onto Route 159.
- Go to the first traffic light., Turn right onto Thrall Ave.
- At the end of Thrall Ave, turn right onto Bridge Street
- At first traffic light, turn left onto Rt 75 (south)
- Go approximately 2.4 miles and Park ‘N Fly is on the left , just before the Suffield / Windsor Locks line.
Directions from South:
- Off I-91 take Exit 40 (Exit for Bradley International Airport-which is Route 20)
- Take the 2nd exit, Route 75 Poquonock
- Turn Right off of the ramp
- Go 2.5 miles and Park ‘N Fly will be on your right
The on-airport rates are almost always likely to be more than the offsite parking operators such as ourselves. You can view our BDL parking rates in the table below.
Of course. Park ‘N Fly permits its customers to cancel a reservation anytime before the due check-in time. There is no charge whatsoever and a full refund will be given.
Don’t worry there is no late pick-up fee. On exiting the lot simply pay any extra accrued parking at the standard hourly or daily rate.
Park ‘N Fly is pleased to have acquired the well regarded Executive Valet operation in late 2019 and holds many of the same virtues of the previous operator and employs many of the same staff.
Our Shuttle will drop off on the departure level at your designated airline check-in point.
Call us from the baggage claim, stand at the Valet pick up sign, the bus will be there within 5-10 minutes to pick you up and bring you back to your car at our lot.
|BDL Parking Rates||Rate Type|
|$4.50||Valet uncovered – long term parking (7+ days) – online rate|
|$5.50||Valet uncovered – long term parking (5-6 days) – online rate|
|$8.95||Valet uncovered – standard daily rate – online economy rate|
|$13.95||Valet uncovered – drive-up rate|
|Member discounts||Applicable for loyalty and corporate members|
|Peak rates||May apply during peak season|